Thank you for your interest in working with Alignment Bay Area!
The registration process is designed to make it easier for community partners to share information about services available in the community.
Benefits to Participating Organizations
Participation in the Alignment Bay Area Collaborative Process for Community Engagement provides organizations with the following benefits:
- Opportunities to contribute in areas in which you have specific skills and capacities.
- Opportunities for collaboration and for building individual agency capacity.
- Data and measurable results to support outcome reporting to funding agencies.
- The opportunity to be a partner with a community-wide initiative to redesign, elevate, and increase the effectiveness of the delivery of services to Alameda's school children.
- The ability to work directly with Alignment Bay Area, and to establish a strong relationship with key administrators and teachers.
- A unique opportunity for collaborating with groups across the community;
- And the positive feelings that come from contributing your specific skills to a community-wide cause.
As a partner, you can actively support initiatives designed to improve the academic success – and overall well-being – of all Bay Area students. Whether you are a non-profit, a business, a faith community, a government entity or an individual, we encourage you to join us in strengthening the Bay Area.
Thank you for submitting your organization registration request.
After your request has been processed (24-48 hours), you will receive a confirmation email from Alignment staff.